My mom and I made a dent in the unpacking yesterday and I'm sad to say this will be our last morning at The Parents house. We're moving out today. Unfortunately, we still don't have internet at the new house, so this will be the last post until we get connected.
- Every house we have owned has had a red door. (That's 3!)
- Baby Girl weights 14 lbs. now. If she keeps this type of weight gain up, she'll be 84 lbs. when she's 1 year old!
- Baby Girl's Yellow Highlighter colored room looks okie-dokie with her furniture and bedding. (Phew!)
- The previous owner of the house has covered every window with some homemade type of treatment. This is not a good thing. They all will be coming down.
- Maybe this new house has weak walls. The previous owners hung everything with big blue anchors. A challenge to decorate around.
- If anyone wants to read The Tender Bar, let me know. I'll send you the book.
- If anyone wants boxes, we've got a million! Come and get 'em!
- There was something else I, hmmm..., can't remember it now.