This and That: Random List of the Day
- Betty came through both surgeries like a champ. She's still in the hospital recovering.
- While packing up Christmas decorations up I debated whether or not to go through all of them and toss out the old decorations that we don't use anymore. I took the lazy road and decided to save that task for next year.
- We did get rid of our old tree. It was our first tree that we bought together and it was sad to see it go.
- Had big plans on going to the grocery store, bank, and exercising today. The kids and I haven't fired a shot yet.
- When I finish this Vance and I are going to use the Crayon Maker that he got for Christmas.
- Have been trying to come up with ideas for our New Years Eve menu.
- Am looking forward to the New Year and for what it brings our way.
- My heart is heavy for a friend who received some bad news today. My thoughts have been with her and her family today.