Weekend Update...With Bullets!
- Justin did get in on Friday night. 3 hours later than expected, due to Customs situations & plane mechanics. Everyone was happy to see him.
- Saturday we went to a Luau Open House at Vance's school. The kids had fun playing games and making lei's and grass skirts.
- While Vaughnie napped, Justin and Vance went to a movie and I got some much needed alone time.
- I made PW's Baked Lemon Pasta for dinner and it was a huge flop.
- After dinner we watched Cloudy with a Chance for Meatballs. It was cute.
- After the kids went down we watched Public Enemies. We both enjoyed it. A lot of the movie was filmed in Wisconsin while we were still living there and I remember all of the advertisements for the Extras that they were needing for the movie. I have a thing for Johnny Depp. Justin is tired of hearing about it.
- On Sunday my parents surprised us by coming for a visit. It was nice seeing them.
- This morning when Vance woke up he said, "That was a nice day yesterday."