Woof. It's been a week. Here's a few updates.
1. I'm still without my computer, but I get to pick it up today.
2. Our AC was fixed on Wednesday afternoon. Sleeping in your own bed? Nothing better.
3. The kids and I made tie dye shirts. I'll share the dirt on the dye next week.
4. Our bags were packed, boarding passes printed, and we were all set to leave town today for a little vacation. However, Vance has come down with something and isn't well enough to travel. Needless to say we're all pretty down. It happens.
5. Silver lining? We'll definitely be able to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony now. I've printed off these adorable Olympic Bingo Cards to keep the kids occupied for opening night. Have you? Here's the link! I'm an Olympic Junkie. Can't wait!
Happy Friday! We'll be toasting to air conditioning, a fixed computer, and that Vance gets to feeling better soon! Cheers!