Last week my kids were babies. This week? They both have beards. You know what I mean.
They've started doing big kid type stuff and it became apparent over the past few days that there's no more stinkin' babies around here anymore.
So here's to my Big Kids - It's been a full week and we have lots worth toasting to tonight. (Especially that the traveling husband returns tonight.)
1. Vance ran his first mile.
2. Vaughn learned how to ride a bike.
3. And how to pump her legs to push herself on the swing.
4. In the mornings they sit next to each other and do their work. Vance makes math and writing worksheets for Vaughn and Vaughn tries to return the favor as best she can. I love it that they're buddies. (That will last forever, right? Right!)
5. Halloween decorations inside are up! We'll wait to do the outside decorations but Vance has drawn up sketches and has many ideas that involve skeletons and other spooky stuff. No more happy pumpkins and scarecrows around here!
What are you toasting to tonight?