I watched Real Housewives of Beverly Hills last night. Here's what I have to say about it:
1. I want to hang my wedding dress in a giant shadow box now, too. Props to you Adrienne. "Bathroom big enough to fit my wedding dress on the wall" will now be included in the Must-Haves for our next house.
2. Kyle, how much hair do you need? And what is the shiny stuff woven into Adrienne's weave? (I'm pronouncing 'weave' like Maya Rudolph did in the SNL skit about The Housewives. Did anyone see that? She uses a breathy W. Hilarious.) My point: Is it me or does this cast of housewives have way more hair than any other?
3. Did anyone else sense that Kelsey didn't want Camille backstage? Yikes, that was awkward! I'd say I felt sorry for Camille, but I don't even think she was present enough to really know what was going on.
4. Taylor's lower half of her face scares me a bit. Not as much as her husband, though.
5. I feel sorry for Kim. I don't know why, but I feel she's the rougher, older one of the bunch.
6. I like Lisa. It may or not be because of her accent.
Today? I may look into a hoist to help me get Vaughn in and out of her crib. Tonight? Fancy Jammie party with the kids. Have a great day!