Today I will focus on the positives:
- That we're in the house and not on the fence anymore.
- Vance had a great first day at his new school yesterday.
- I met neighbors and everyone seems so nice. They actually came out of their houses to say hi, which is the exact opposite of our old neighborhood. One lady gave me a hug. (I'd like some of whatever she's on, but I think she's just one of those "high on life people".)
- Our mailman is even nice. He introduced himself to me, which to date is the first mail person that's ever done that.
- That today the TV guys are coming to hook up the, you guessed it, the TV.
And not-so much the negatives:
- That the Christmas tree is still not up.
- That there's boxes everywhere.
- That we couldn't fit a lot of our furniture down into the basement because of how the stairs turn. (Total bummer)
All about making lemonade today!